Does Your Construction Site Need Portable Toilet Hire?
A great deal of our clients come from the events industry. The vast majority however, come from within the construction sector. From commercial building sites to domestic, our portable toilet hire service ventures up and down the country. We’ve become one of the UK’s leading suppliers and as such have become experts within the field of construction site toilet hire. The question we want to answer today is, “does your construction site need toilet hire?”
Toilet Hire: Making The Right Choice
The health and safety of your workers is paramount. In fact, health and safety has its own legal requirements meaning appropriate welfare services must be provided. Workers on construction sites are just one demographic these regulations cover. The Health And Safety Executive is an independent regulator and recommends that your construction site has the following:
• Flushing Toilets – these are toilets that connect to mains water and drainage systems. This also covers a toilet with its own built in drainage tank.
• Chemical Site Toilets – portable chemical toilets if you can’t provide flushing toilets.
Which Toilets Should You Choose?
Here at euroloo, we provide a number of different portable toilets to choose from. Here’s a breakdown of some of our more popular construction site toilets:
• Chemical Portable Toilet – our single chemical toilets are otherwise known as chemi toilets. They’re one of our most popular options with a whopping 82% of our clients hiring them. In fact they’re the number one choice for independent builders and small to medium construction sites.
• Mains Connected Toilet – as we previously mentioned, flushing toilets are the preferred choice by the Health and Safety Executive. If mains drainage is available then our mains connected toilets are ideal. The mains connected toilet comes complete with a hot water sink and of course, a flushing cistern.
• Hot Wash Toilet – our full foreman hot wash portable toilets are ideal if you don’t have a mains connection and need to comply with the health and safety executive. It’s worth noting however, that if you require these toilets, you’ll need to fit them yourselves.
• Confined Space Toilet – our confined space toilets are perfect for construction sites that may struggle in terms of space. This is usually the case for inner city sites where space is restricted. Our confined space toilets offer a cost-effective and ideal short-term solution.
Toilet Hire For Construction Sites
euroloo have become the UK’s leaders when it comes to toilet hire for construction sites. We travel nationwide to provide these services and can help you too? Contact us today on 0800 6122515 for more information on our single chemical toilets, confined space toilets and much more.