Manchester – portable toilets and more…
Manchester, what’s not to love about this amazing city? Here at euroloo, we spend a lot of time delivering portable toilets in Manchester. From construction sites to events, we find ourselves in and around Manchester a lot. So we thought we’d share why we love the city so much!
We love more than just portable toilets in Manchester!
1. Did you know Manchester is one of the world’s very first industrial cities? It has a rich heritage known as ‘cottonopolis’. This nickname dates back to the 19th century.
2. The world’s first passenger steam train was founded in Manchester. It was also the first to have a signaling system, the first to rely solely on steam and the first to carry mail.
3. Manchester is one of the most diverse cities in Western Europe with a whopping 200 languages spoken. With 2.5million residents, that’s wonderfully diverse.
4. If you love your curries, you’ll love Manchester. It’s home to the world famous Curry Mile where you’ll find over 70 different Asian cuisine restaurants. It’s one of the biggest concentrations of curry houses outside of India.
Portable Toilets In Manchester…Amongst Other Things
5. Did you know the atom was actually ‘split’ in Manchester? Ernest Rutherford and the first ever modern computer known as ‘baby’ were responsible for the breakthrough.
6. In a 2013 survey, Manchester was voted as the best city to live in here in the UK. It also ranked 51st in the entire world.
7. The University Of Manchester has produced 25 Nobel Prize winners and is one of the biggest universities in the UK.
8. Manchester airport also boasts the title of largest and busiest airport outside of the Capital. It’s also the 3rd busiest in the UK with over 22m passengers every year. Add in 200 destinations worldwide and it’s easy to see how it’s gained its title.
9. Love your football? Then you’ll love Manchester. Manchester happens to be the football capital of the world. It’s home to two premiership teams and brings in over £300m worth of economic benefit to the area.
10. Manchester was home to the first free public library that opened in 1653 and it still holds over 100,000 printed books now.
With so much going on, is it any wonder this amazing city is as popular as it is? From construction to public events, our portable toilet hire service has you covered.
euroloo Are The UK’s Leading Portable Toilet Supplier
euroloo have become the UK’s leaders when it comes to hiring portable toilets. We travel nationwide to provide portable toilet hire for weddings, construction sites, events and more. Want more information on portable toilet hire in Manchester? Contact us today on 0800 6122515.