Delivering Portable Toilets In Birmingham Has Opened Our Eyes
Delivering portable toilets in Birmingham has opened our eyes to one of the UK’s most awesome cities. As Britain’s second largest city, it was once known as the ‘workshop of the world’ but Birmingham has now become one of the go-to cities for short-breaks. We’ve spent so much time in the wonderful city of Birmingham, that we love it like our own. With that in mind, we thought we’d share some amazing facts about this city!
Fun Facts About Birmingham; Portable Toilets Aside
- Did you know J. R. Tolkien grew up in and around Birmingham? From the age of just 4, it became the city of inspiration for the future writer of Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit. The inspiration from the University Of Birmingham’s illuminated clock tower and the Waterworks Tower in Edgbaston.
- There’s more open space in Birmingham than there is in Paris. Birmingham has actually become known as quite a green city. With over 600 parks that total a whopping 8000 acres, it’s not just a green city but one of the greenest.
- It’s the food lovers heaven. Birmingham is full of surprising foodie facts. London aside, it’s home to more Michelin-starred restaurants than anywhere else in the UK. It has over 100 Balti houses as well as the famous Cadbury factory, Bourneville, Typhoo and even Bird’s taking up residence.
- The Bullring is famous for its marketplace. Since the 12thcentury, markets have been prevalent in the area. When work started on the Bullring itself, several archeology discoveries were made. Some of these amazing archeology discoveries can even be seen in the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
- Venice is famous for its canals but Birmingham has more! You can even pick up a romantic boat ride from Gas Street Basin for a city tour.
We’re Here For All Of Your Portable Toilet Needs
With such popularity surrounding the amazing city of Birmingham, it’s not surprising that construction is on the rise. This has meant portable toilet hire has increased hugely. From regular builders loos to mains connected and much more, whatever your construction site needs, we can supply. Our fleet of portable toilets consists of thousands too. While booking in advance is always advantageous, it isn’t always necessary. Our portable toilets can be delivered anywhere in the UK, with next day delivery. Whether you’re looking for portable toilets in Birmingham for a construction site or an event, call euroloo.
Toilet Hire For Construction Sites
euroloo have become the UK’s leaders when it comes to toilet hire for construction sites. We travel nationwide to provide these services and can help you too? Contact us today on 0800 6122515 for more information on our portable toilets in Birmingham and much more.